Monday, February 26, 2007

Vella ...

Just have a look at my previous two posts and no points for guessing how busy i am right now. Its one of the times when u really don't know what to do. I was visiting other blogs, got links for Visual DNA and Cyborg (thanx anjul!!) and wasted no time in posting on mine too :D.

Right now i am struggling with what to do. I can watch a movie as my comp has a bug, no one knows why!! The sound goes off after u start watching a movie or play an audio file after sometime. So all excitement goes off. I have assignments but i don't wanna do it now as i hate coding. And as always i don't wanna study in any case.

A few minutes back i watched "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind." Even thou i was fighting a war with my comp, it was worth. What a beautiful movie. One of the best i have ever seen. I agree most of you have already seen it, if not its time.

Dunno what to do. Vella hoon main ........

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I agree... Eternal sunshine really rocks... I saw it around a month back and fell in love with the movie...

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd ...

Unknown said...

ravan hadd ho gai, u need to pupularise the blog more.. I seem to be the only one commenting...

And anjul will kill me, Ive never commented so much in his blog in these past 2 yrs :)