Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stuck in Dubai

I am back after exactly 7 weeks completing one complete hitch in Kuwait. I was introspecting now why I tool so many days to write the next blog .. may be because I was too busy or may be too tired n lazy to do anything after coming back from work. Whatever be the reason, these 7 weeks have been quite happening .. lets have a look ..
- have faced numerous sand storms .. I guess now they dont matter anymore
- 7 complete weeks without alcohol .. I guess the longest time since I started drinking
- Loved driving Land Cruiser .. although it sucks to maintain the speed below 50
- ...

While way back to India .. lost my mobile phone on the flight. Still waiting for official confirmation from emirates that I have lost it. I guess red wine after 7 long weeks did the trick. Still waiting .. will update!!

No comments: